My Grandma gave me this recipe when I hated fruit and from the time I made it on, I have liked fruit. I have misplaced the recipe over the years, but I remember most of it. I made it for the 4th of July this year and it turned out nicely.
Recipe for Fruit Pizza:
One premade sugar cookie dough (tube)
1 8oz cream cheese
1 tub coolwhip
Fruit (whatever you want) I usually use peach, blueberry, kiwi, and strawberry
Glaze (Don't remember exactly but I shall try)
orange juice (a couple tablespoons)
cornstarch (enough to make a runny glaze)
1. Roll or press cookie dough out into a pie pan.
2. Bake at temperature on wrapper of cookie dough until lightly golden.
3. Let cookie dough completely cool. Whip together cream cheese and cool whip. Spread on cooled cookie. Add fruit.
4. Mix orange juice and cornstarch to make a glaze. With a pastry brush, brush ontop of fruit. (makes it shiny and yummy looking).
5. Take to party and get lots of compliments for this easy but yummy dessert!
Nu jag bara hoppas jag hadde min favorit person Hulk Carlsson har så han kunde äta med mig.