Thursday 11 October 2012

Pumpkin Cheesecake!

Tonight I made my first cheesecake! It is fall, my favorite season, so I had to make pumpkin cheesecake. (See my previous blog for directions on how to make your own pumpkin puree!)

I used this recipe: Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake from allrecipes.com. I switched some of the sugar for stevia because I am trying to shed a couple of these jolly pounds I have gained. I will be making this again but I will DOUBLE the filling. Not enough cheesecake in my crust!

 I made my crust using this recipe: Graham Cracker Crust I also used some stevia in the crust.

Thanks to the people who shared these recipes on allrecipes.com!

Now go make this cheesecake and enjoy! And if you can't wait the three hours it needs to chill in fridge, pop it in the freezer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment