Monday 17 May 2010

Life in Sweden

I have enjoyed my time in Sweden. It is a gorgeous country. It is a country completely emerged in nature with lakes all over and forests around every corner. The winter was long and difficult for me, since I grew up in sunny California but Sweden in the fall and spring have been beautiful.



Who could not love a country with moose?! This is the home of Pippi Longstocking, Ikea, Swedish meatballs, and Kanelbullar (super delicious cinnamon rolls). The houses here are adorable. I have made great friends and had the opportunity to travel to lots of great places such as Berlin, Prague, and Budapest. Amongst other amazing trips, I took a cruise to Estonia from Stockholm. I have seen amazing things this year and all around had the time of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment